- Deep Conditioner
- Leave in conditioner
- Hair Oil / Serum
- Heat Protectant
- Blow Dryer
- Flat Iron
- Use a clarifying shampoo; if hair is dirty, then a hydrating shampoo (which helps to infuse moisture in hair strands).
- Deep Condition; use products packed with hydrating oils that can help protect the hair from damage and frizz.
- Use a steamer; for about 15-30 minutes.
- Apply a light weight leave in conditioner.
- Apply heat protectant (helps with heat damage).
- Blow dry using either a blow dryer and a round brush or a hair dryer brush
- Apply Hair serum ( preferably a light weight hair serum) this gives the silky, straight and bouncy finish you are going for
- Straighten hair using a flat iron preferably titanium base (they help distribute heat more evenly making it look and feel like silk).
Note: Hair serum is best use as a styling product, it smooths and adds more shine while oils nourish and improve the health of the hair. Oils basically sink into hair strands whereas serum coats the outside of the hair.